Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What is Reiki?

I am a Reiki Practitioner/Energy Healer. For years I have been able to, in some way shift energy. I remember when I was younger working in the garage on my motorcycle I could make the radio go off the station when ever I walked past it.

As my spiritual roaming has progressed over the years I have felt energy flowing from my hands. This I have since found out was my own energy. Which in some ways is not good as I am depleteing my own store of energy if I was to use just that the help heal someone.

So I did a Reiki 1 course and six months later Reiki 2 course last year through AngelHeart Learning & Healing Centre

Both courses have truly changed my spiritual life.

I have been brought closer to myself. Learnt to love myself. Felt the love of God way deeper than I ever have before. I am so happy that I Reiki as a very big part of my life. Reiki has become the bedrock for my further spiritual roamings.

So what is Reiki? 

Reiki (pronounced Ray-Key) is a Japanese word meaning spiritual energy. It is a safe, gentle and entirely natural form of healing suitable for most people. Developed by Mikao Usui in the 1900’s.

Reiki is a Japanese relaxation and healing technique that works on the energetic system of the body. The Reiki energy harmonises and balances your energetic system.



Some of the reasons people have a Reiki treatment!

Stressed to the max, and find it hard to stop.
Have an injury that cannot be massaged or handled.
For assistance with conditions such as: depression, chronic fatigue, ulcers, burns, migraines, sciatica.

Not only can you do Reiki on others but more importantly on yourself. I have found it to be  agreat way to get rid of headaches. I find I no longer need to take head ache tablets.

You can even do Reiki on animals. Because Reiki is healing energy, it will never harm you or your pet. It can be given to any type of animal.

If your pet has emotional problems due to a traumatic situation such as abuse, neglect, or being hit by a car, Reiki can help release and heal those emotions.
For behavioural issues such as nervousness or hyperactivity, reiki can help your pet relax and reduce their stress and anxiety.

If your beloved pet is dying, Reiki for animals can help bring peace and comfort to you and your pet during this difficult time. It really seems to help them relax so they are not afraid and struggling to stay a part of our lives.

A Reiki treatment is non-diagnostic, non-interventionist, non-manipulative and no pressure is applied. There is no need to remove any clothing as Reiki energy passes easily through all materials, including plaster casts.

Reiki also has a set of Principles or Precepts to live by. These too enhance ones life.  
 

I can highly recommend that you find yourself a practioner and have a treatment. Or better still do a Reiki course. It will change your life for the better.

For more information abour Reiki I can recommend these sites:




No comments:

Post a Comment